Argon Law says thanks for a great 2016
Fri Dec 16, 2016
John Gallagher and the team at Maroochydore-based law firm, Argon Law, last night thanked clients, business associates and stakeholders at an intimate festive gathering in Buderim.
Held at the Buderim Tavern, more than 60 guests enjoyed celebrating the end of 2016, getting into the spirit of the upcoming Buderim 9 Challenge charity ride and heralding in the new year with festive fare.
Director of Argon Law, John Gallagher, said it was a pleasure to host and acknowledge our valued business colleagues and clients and to give credit to the sponsors and supporters of the Argon Law Buderim 9 Challenge.
"This year, Argon Law has seen sound growth in our maturity and success in the local community," John said.
"Entering our fourth year of business, our experienced lawyers add value as both trusted commercial advisers and accomplished legal advisers on a broad range of business, property and estate matters.
"We truly appreciate the privileged and trusted position we are given in advising our clients.
"Collectively our professional staff have more than 75 years' commercial legal experience. Being a small, local business, we treat our clients as if their business were our own.
"We have developed strong relationships with several local businesses and professional services which we believe is our key to continuing growth and success, and we appreciate those who support us through referrals and repeat business."
Not only is Argon Law an active and enthusiastic participant in the Sunshine Coast business community, John and the team are also extremely proud to be the long-term Principal Sponsor of the iconic Buderim 9 Challenge.
John said the Challenge is an exciting annual 75km community cycling event covering nine hills around Buderim, lasting three hours and is held on the last Sunday every year before Christmas.
"Argon Law is joint organiser with Sunshine Coast Cycling Club and Cerebral Palsy League and together we recognise the Buderim 9 Challenge has obvious multiple benefits –
- the substantial proceeds go to a very worthwhile cause here on the Coast - it is terrific to know that all money raised today goes directly to families on the coast living with cerebral palsy;
- it promotes the very healthy pastime of cycling and adds some fun and a challenge to our collective lives at Christmas;
- this event also helps our local economy by bringing people to the Coast to enjoy the amazing experiences that are on offer. The event has attracted riders to our region from as far away as South America, Tassie, the Northern Territory and possibly even further afield.
"On behalf of the entire Buderim 9 organising committee, I’d like to extend our sincere gratitude to our numerous sponsors and in-kind supporters of this year’s event. Without their generous contributions, the event just wouldn’t be! So, thank you to:
Our Hill Sponsors:
- Hall Contracting
- Ord Minnett Buderim
- Harlequin Blinds and Security
- Fenwicks Fruit Emporium
- Ray White Buderim
- Local Search
- Giant Sunshine Coast
- MacKellar Mining
Thank you also to those people and companies who have generously donated their time, effort and expertise – our in-kind supporters:
- Henk Vogels, 2016 B9 Ambassador and champion cyclist
- Long standing Ambassadors and participants Josh Paix and Max Quaglio
- Print Media Partner - My Weekly Preview
- Buderim Lions Club
- Mick’s Meat Barn
- Bernie and Pete Burnett – for the fantastic BBQ
- Clayton’s Towing Service
- JA Batts Livestock Transport
- Ignite Digital Media
- Noltis Prime
- Mitch’s Megapixels
- Becker Helicopters Pilot Academy"
"So, the festive season is now upon us. Once the challenge of riding nine hills is behind us, the week ahead will be full of Christmas spirit and hearty fare, surrounded by friends and loved ones.
"I’d like to wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas, and health and prosperity for the New Year."